Monday, April 28, 2008

Today was a good day....

ah yes today was a good day. i spent the majority of it at the P.f. where i served a good number of my fellow st. georgian's and i have to say that it was just your average day of serving and smiling no matter what. anyway i suck at this blog thing so bear with me all you addicts.....ahumm(jaesi and kimi!) my life is just not that cool maybe i should pop out a few kids and then the drama can unfold. or not. but regardless of my lack for the blogging world i have come to find a great solace in the wonderful world of online shopping to which i am quickly becoming addicted to. but don't worry vh1 is still a favorite pass time of mine gotta love the trashy reality t.v.!

1 comment:

jaesi said...

I could really go for some pasta factory at the moment....its 8 am