Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Grandmama.

Oh my dear sweet, sassy, boss of a grandma... today kimi and i cut across the pasture to see you, but to our suprise all we found was vida, judge hatchet, and a gram in sweet slumber on the couch. We love our gram so so so very much she is quite possibly one of the best there ever was, a little snappy, but usaully needed, since our fam hasn't had the best track record(excluding me of course) ha. So gram we love you and we know you love us(even if you dont like our hair).

5 comments:

jaesi said...

so.....she was asleep yes? You scared the crap out of me for a minute.
And she has always loved my hair....

Miki Lee said...

Julie I had no idea you had a blog. What the crap! Are you married?!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Julie! i love that you are now sucked into the blogging world! what would we do with out our sisters...(jill's the one who got me hooked) lol

anywho! you are so BEATUIFUL and Congrats on the engagement!

8spencer-n-mindy.blogspot.com

Kurtis and Iva said...

Hey Julie, it Iva. I just ran across your blog and thought I'd drop you a little note. Also, the townhomes will start excepting application on June 1st and will only do so for a few days, so you should call then. It was good to run into you the other day!

Kimi said...

jaesi you wierdo! I've decided to join the polygamists. and its all grandmas fault. and yes grandma hates my hair right now. FLIP.